Published on the approach to the London 2012 Olympic Games, this foundational book in Olympic studies introduces readers to a diverse range of issues that surround the Olympic industry.
Available for purchase on Amazon
In 2014, a Russian version was published by the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games organizing committee.
Chapters cover such areas as:
- peace development and diplomacy
- management and economics
- corruption, terror and activism
- the role of artists at the Games
- the challenge from social media
- the rise of human enhancement
- ethics and environmentalism.